PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Vows To Have Best Performance Of Her Career Against Ronda Rousey

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Nikki Bella talked with Matt Burke of Metro about her upcoming WWE RAW Women’s Title match with Ronda Rousey at this Sunday’s Evolution pay-per-view event in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum that will air on the WWE Network. This is expected to be the headliner.

The former WWE Divas Champion stated that a fan recently told her that she has competed in well over 600 matches and that Rousey has only had 24 matches in WWE.

“This Sunday it’s going to be the best performance of my career, for sure. I’ll have my sister Brie in my corner, I have a new move set, and the Bellas always have a few tricks up their sleeves.”

Bella also talked about standing out in the WWE, which she said that you have to blend it all together as it’s charisma and likeability. Nikki noted that you have to bring something different to the table because the minute a woman walks out of that curtain it’s about how much she connects with that crowd.

She added, “Does she get their attention? How well does she speak on the mic? It’s all about confidence, and I only started to get better when I just started being me.”