PDA

View Full Version : John Hennigan Says He Has Heat With Triple H Over Rap Battle Incident

Kemo
10-25-2018, 08:03 PM
The Mayor of Slamtown, Impact World Champion, and current Survivor contestant, John Hennigan, recently revealed he has heat with Triple H stemming back to a rap battle he did shortly after he left WWE.

He made the comments while on Impact Wrestling’s “Behind the Lights” show with Anthony Carelli and Alicia Atout. Hennigan’s story comes in around the 1-hour mark in the video below:

9g_VpOQUaOA

Apparently, Hennigan decided to perform both parts of a rap battle while dressed as Triple H and the Undertaker shortly after leaving WWE. He posted the video to his YouTube channel in March of 2012.

SpFAMI3odNM

Johnny says he texted Triple H about it who gave him the OK but his feelings may have changed after the fact.

Apparently, Johnny was at a party the Miz was throwing a couple of years ago and the two got to talking about Johnny coming back to WWE. Johnny said he’d likely go back at some point but the Miz mentioned Triple H has mentioned this rap battle on a couple of occasions.

“Miz goes, ‘Oh, you know what? Hunter keeps bringing up that battle rap video,’” Johnny said. “He goes like, ‘Didn’t Morrison do some weird battle rap video where he’s burying me and ‘Taker?’ And until I heard that, I didn’t think it was even a thing. I would’ve thought he would’ve been too busy to even realize that.”