PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Discusses Why Roman Reigns’ First Leukemia Battle Wasn’t Made Public

Kemo
10-28-2018, 05:55 PM
Roman Reigns recently relinquished his WWE Universal Championship due to his ongoing second battle with Leukemia. WWE COO recently appeared on the Elvin Duran Show and discussed Roman’s decision to make his condition public and the reasons why his first battle with the disease was not made public.

Triple H stated that “Very few people knew about [his first battle]. He and I had spoken about it and this was something that he didn’t want to put out there until he had reached a certain point in his career because he didn’t want people to feel like he was being pitied or given things for a certain reason.” The Game elaborated further and claimed that “He wanted to be able to come out at the end and say, ‘Look, I’ve dealt with this the whole time. You can do anything. This is not an end sentence.‘“

Triple H also spoke about RAW on Monday and what he and Roman discussed during the show, stating that “As we talked about on Monday, [I told him] ‘Life is what happens when you’re busy making plans.’ The rest of the stuff happens and it didn’t work out the way he thought it would. It’s back and now’s the time to spread that message.”