PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella On Locker Room Reaction To Roman Reigns’ Announcement

Kemo
10-28-2018, 06:00 PM
We noted before how the news of Roman Reigns relinquishing the Universal Championship was kept secret and most of the locker room found out about it through the Raw segment.

Nikki Bella recently appeared on CBS Sports’ In This Corner podcast to promote the upcoming Evolution PPV and during her appearance Bella talked about locker room’s reaction to the news among other things.

The former Champion said that she gets the deepest chills when this topic is brought up and claimed that everyone is still in a lot of shock due to this extremely unexpected news.

Though continuing on the topic, Nikki said that if anyone can beat this, it’s Roman Reigns and it was beyond brave of him to go out there and talk about the disease:

“But if anyone can fight through this, it’s Joe. Joe is just so beyond brave to go out there, and to speak the way he did, I just … to me, he is so inspiring and so motivating to never give up. The show is definitely going to feel so different without him. His presence is just strong. He’s beautiful inside and out, and I’m just praying so hard for him.”

Nikki Bella is currently scheduled to face the Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey for her title in the main event of the upcoming Evolution PPV.