PDA

View Full Version : Bubba The Love Sponge Is Broke And Selling House He Recorded Hulk Hogan In

Kemo
10-28-2018, 06:13 PM
Bubba the Love Sponge is broke, selling his house, and even had to give away his dog because he could no longer afford the veterinary costs. That house, by the way, is the same one Hulk Hogan was secretly recorded in having sex with Bubba’s wife and going on a racist tirade. Hogan sued Bubba after the tape was leaked and received an undisclosed settlement in 2012. Bubba claims former employees of his leaked the tape in an effort to get him fired.

The Tampa Bay Times caught up with Bubba the Love Sponge recently and it turns out things are not going well for the infamous DJ.

“There’s really nothing you can say to take me down further than I already am,” Bubba said to the Tampa Bay Times.

Bubba has even admitted to needing to borrow money from his neighbor so he could get his water turned back on. Before the Hulk Hogan secret-recording scandal, Bubba was believed to be making $2 million a year in the radio business. He has also been sued by Nielson’s recently to the tune of $1 million for a rating-fixing scandal. Howard Stern has stated on his show that he believes Bubba lives in a trailer now.

“This is hard for me to admit, but … I’ve had my water turned off,” Bubba said. “I had to go to my neighbor, Richard Fabrizi, just to borrow a few hundred bucks to get it turned on.”

Bubba’s home is listed at $1.3 million and he is said to owe $47,000 in property taxes and another $200,000 to the IRS.