PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle On Winning The Crown Jewel World Cup

Kemo
10-30-2018, 06:42 PM
While Kurt Angle was not present at this week’s episode of Raw, the General Manager appeared in a video package where he talked about the upcoming Crown Jewel event.

Angle said that he has heard people talking about how Kurt must be out of his mind if he thinks he is going to win the World Cup and recalled his previous achievements:

“Well, to those who say that. Was I out of my mind when I outlasted the competition and won the 2000 King of the Ring? Was I out of my mind when I won the WWE Championship in my rookie year? Was I out of my mind when I won an Olympic gold medal with a broken freaking neck?

Maybe I was. But I’ll tell you this. Winning the WWE World Cup would mean more to me now than anything I’ve ever accomplished. So, Seth Rollins, Bobby Lashley, and my first round opponent, Dolph Ziggler, you better be ready.

Because I’m not coming to Crown Jewel to prove that I have one more match. I’m coming to Crown Jewel to prove that once again, I am the best in the world. It’s true, it’s damn true.”

You can check out the full segment involving Kurt Angle in the video below:

-CIucCAJ3ic