PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry Reacts To John Cena Not Working Crown Jewel, Defends WWE From Criticism

Kemo
10-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Mark Henry recently did an interview with TMZ where he talked about WWE going through with their Crown Jewel event this Friday in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia at the King Saud University Stadium that will air on the WWE Network despite the public backlash of them doing so due to the recent controversial incident involving the Saudi government.

It was revealed on Monday that Cena had been pulled from the Crown Jewel event after WWE announced that Cena would be featured in the World Cup tournament just a few weeks ago. It has since been revealed that his replacement would be Bobby Lashley.

According to Henry, he would never tell anyone that they’re making the wrong call but he wouldn’t have done that if he was in the shoes of Cena. “I wouldn’t ever say that person is making the wrong decision. I’d say, that’s not the decision I’d make. I would stand by my guns and do what’s right for business.”

Although Henry is not currently scheduled to go to Saudi Arabia, he made it known in this interview that if he were asked then he would go. He also defended WWE Chairman Vince McMahon for making the call to go to the country to hold this show even if it’s not a popular decision in the public eye.

“I’m a firm believer in not leaving people out to dry,” … Henry says, “Our fans, they wanna see you. Give our fans what they want. The WWE is just 1 business. There’s hundreds of thousands of businesses doing business internationally. Why pick on one?”

Henry’s last match came at the Greatest Royal Rumble event which just so happened to be in Saudi Arabia.

cvrrDChKExA