PDA

View Full Version : Conor McGregor Responds To Becky Lynch

Kemo
11-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Former 2-division UFC Champion, Conor McGregor, recently responded to Becky Lynch’s comments about the two of them. Lynch put out a Tweet yesterday refuting that she has been channeling her “inner Conor McGregor” as of late.

“The Man channels no one. @TheNotoriousMMA & me are bonded as Irish brother & sister. But if I ever got within 2 miles of him I’d break that bond, and his arm, in three short seconds.

I’d be too tempting; he’d completely understand too. Proper12 after.”

McGregor Re-Tweeted Lynch’s comments before offering up his own.

“Call me when you need Proper back up.”

“The Man” then offered up the following:

“Cheers, Conor. I’m carrying two divisions at the moment, but you know exactly how that is. I hear New York is nice in the spring, though.”

Lynch has trained with Conor McGregor’s team in Ireland before. WWE.com followed Becky around as she trained with the famed-coach John Kavanagh, during a WWE trip to Dublin in 2017.

“(Conor) would absolutely be a success. He is WWE,” Lynch told Newshub earlier this year. “A lot of his influence, a lot of his popularity and success is from taking elements of pro-wrestling and putting them into his UFC character and persona you see.”

Catana6155
11-24-2018, 10:55 AM
Have a nice day........!!!

Will
11-25-2018, 04:22 AM
There's no way Vince could ever afford him, but he could use a backup plan if he keeps losing.