PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe On If He’ll Use The Muscle Buster In WWE Again

Kemo
11-28-2018, 09:21 PM
Prior to his time in WWE, Samoa Joe had two famous finishing moves in his arsenal. Those being the Coquina Clutch, and the Muscle Buster. When Joe was signed to WWE and competed in NXT, he oftentimes used the Muscle Buster, however, that all changed after he ended Tyson Kidd’s career with the move. The incident occurred during an NXT live event in June of 2015.

Now, the Muscle Buster is a rarity on WWE TV given the extent of how badly it injured Kidd. Joe has instead used the Coquina Clutch as his primary finisher. Recently, Joe spoke to City Pages and was asked about the Muscle Buster and if WWE fans can ever expect to see it again. Joe said that the move is something he chooses to pull out of his arsenal when he chooses to do so.

He seems to be suggesting it’s more of a rare special move than one he’d prefer to use regularly:

“The Muscle Buster is something I use at my pleasure when I choose to,” said Joe. “Trust me, when the opportunity arises and the conditions are right, you never know what I’ll pull out. Maybe I’m not ready to pull it out of my arsenal yet.”