PDA

View Full Version : James Ellsworth Releases Statement, Denies Sending Pictures To Underage Fan

Kemo
11-29-2018, 06:19 PM
James Ellsworth has released a statement regarding accusations he sent nude photos to an underage fan. Ellsworth and his legal team are stating the social media accounts which sent the photos are fake.

The statement also says Ellsworth and his legal team will take action against any party spreading the allegations against him.

Thanks for the love and support ..

— James Ellsworth (@realellsworth) November 29, 2018

James Ellsworth Statement:

“Recently, allegations of misconduct have been lodged against me which I categorically deny. I never have, nor will I ever engage in any activity that could be deemed as inappropriate or disrespectful. My delay in publicly commenting on this situation was based on the advice of my legal team, which has just completed a thorough investigation.”

Ellsworth then mentions in his statement that they have uncovered evidence he was being impersonated online by someone interested in ruining his reputation.

“My attorneys have pinpointed a trusted witness who is willing to testify on my behalf. In addition, they have uncovered concrete evidence that supports my innocence and proves that without a shadow of a doubt the social media accounts alleged to be mine are fake and the messages from the account were fraudulently created without my knowledge or consent.”

Ellsworth then said he hopes to restore his reputation.

“My only hope is to restore my reputation as I, along with my family, friends and supporters have suffered because of a social media stunt devised to end my professional wrestling career. My team and I are prepared to pursue legal action against any party that persists with the promotion of these lies.”