PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Talks Survivor Series Match, Retirement Plans

Kemo
12-04-2018, 02:28 AM
WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins recently spoke to the Greg Atoms Showon 1130-KWKH following his match at the Survivor Series. The ‘Architect’ spoke about his bout with Shinsuke Nakamura and the respect he holds for the United States Champion. Rollins also spoke about his retirement plans and what he plans to do following his in-ring career.

Rollins stated that “Yes, we had mingled a little bit in the Royal Rumble last year, but first time in a single match for sure. For me, you know I can’t speak for him, but for me a lot of respect, he’s someone who I’ve admired from afar.”

Rollins elaborated further by saying that “To be able to get into the ring with him, test myself against him, really get to find out how good I am. It’s a treat, he was an excellent opponent and I was glad that we got that first out of the way successfully.”

Seth also spoke about his plans post-retirement. Rollins claimed that “I’ve already kind of got something going with my wrestling school back home in Iowa. I think once I get off the road and my in-ring career is done take probably at least take a few years off and relax a little bit. You know, but who knows I always like giving back to the business.”

Rollins followed up by saying that “It’s been my passion, like you said, my entire life. So it’s certainly something I feel like I’ll be involved in one way or another for as long as I can as long as I’m giving something and you know making progress, not just kind of stagnating.”