PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Fends Off Attacker On Fozzy Tour Bus

Kemo
12-04-2018, 04:23 PM
Chris Jericho is reported to have fended off an attacker on a Fozzy tour bus last night in Regina, Saskatchewan. From what has been reported, a fan wanted to get on the tour bus but was denied. The fan somehow ended up sneaking onto the bus and got into a fight with a member of the crew.

“A guy described as all messed up tried to get on the bus and was pounding on the door,” wrote Dave Meltzer. “He walked away and somehow got on. He assaulted a member of the crew, who ended up hospitalized with a broken collarbone.”

Jericho is believed to have speared the guy and gotten on top of him at one point. The guy ended up getting away from everyone, however, including police.

Jericho’s band Fozzy will open for Iron Maiden in 2019. Iron Maiden frontman, Bruce Dickinson, has been on his podcast multiple times. Speaking on Iron Maiden’s tour, Dickinson had the following to say recently:

“We’ve got all kinds of crazy things going on, including a replica Spitfire plane dominating the stage during Aces High, tons of pyro, a giant Icarus, muskets, claymores and some truly marvelous flame-throwers which I have a hell of a lot of fun with, as you will see! And of course we have Eddie, as you’ve never seen him before, and absolutely loads of other surprises. I’ve had the time of my life playing with all these magnificent props on stage, it’s been fantastic, we can’t wait to bring this show to you!”