PDA

View Full Version : Dalton Castle Addresses WWE Rumors

Kemo
12-20-2018, 03:09 AM
Former Ring Of Honor World Heavyweight Champion, Dalton Castle, was recently interviewed by Bill Apter for the latter’s Apter Chat after the company’s recent Final Battle event at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York.

They covered a few subjects during their backstage interview, including who some of Castle’s favorite opponents have been during his tenure in ROH, as well as how he fell into professional wrestling. Apter even managed to convince Dalton to deliver a few ‘impressions’ of previous wrestlers like “Macho Man” Randy Savage and Rick Rude.

As the interview wrapped up, however, Apter would ask Dalton Castle about the rumors circulating him regarding WWE’s interest in the Peacock of ROH.

“Of course I heard those rumors,” Castle confirmed. “Who wouldn’t be interested in Dalton Castle? I think about them a lot. What do you want, do you want me to go there? It’s a big world out there.”

“I don’t know what to say to you Bill, you want the scoop?” he teased. “I shouldn’t be telling you this. This is between you and me. I got a lucrative offer from WCW…and I’m thinking about taking it.”

kWcbEi7SFmU