PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Reflects On Main Eventing TLC

Kemo
12-21-2018, 12:46 AM
With WWE’s Tables, Ladders and Chairs event still in the rearview mirror, Charlotte Flair has taken the opportunity to share her opinion of the event and her role within it.

Speaking with Fox 26 in Fresno, California prior to Tuesday night’s SmackDown Live event, ‘The Queen’ reflected on how she felt at TLC, just before the main event got underway, believing that the women of WWE stole the show once again.

“It was exciting. The best part was that the women stole the show again,” she stated, proudly. “And, actually, before I walked up to the curtain, I was like, ‘I know we kept saying we wanted the main event, we wanted the main event.’ And then when I was walking up to the curtain I was like, ‘Oh, I hope this lives up to its expectation.’ But it was amazing.”

The event saw history being made as then-champion Becky Lynch defended her SmackDown Women’s Title in a triple threat against Charlotte Flair and Asuka. The match was held under TLC rules and was the first women’s TLC match in WWE’s long history. Asuka would wind up victorious by the end of the grueling match after an assist from Raw Women’s champion, Ronda Rousey.