PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Claims Becky Lynch Stole Her Underwear

Kemo
12-21-2018, 12:53 AM
The angle between Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch has taken a new turn: Ronda is claiming that Becky stole her underwear. The alleged theft is believed to have taken place during the Smackdown invasion of Raw in the build-up to Survivor Series.

I would ask for my undies back but god knows what you’ve been doing with them. You can keep them #youlittleweirdo #TheManStoleMyPanties #LockerRoomBandit

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) December 20, 2018

Rousey made the allegation during a series of Tweets the two began exchanging yesterday.

I remember now you said I attacked you with your “pants down,” you little weirdo. Not going to lie though, I did walk in to your dressing room and see an ass – but it was fully dressed.

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 19, 2018

I’m a little weirdo!? You’re the one jumping on me while I’m getting changed in the locker room #BackwardsBullshitBecky #iknowyouleftwithmyunderwear

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) December 19, 2018

Rousey offered up the following explanation for her interference at TLC on Sunday:

"#TLC wasn’t revenge, it was a warning. @charlottewwe @beckylynchwwe You’re both lucky I let you off so easy. Asuka deserves to be champion more than either of you cheating cowards. And @beckylynchwwe says SHE came at ME head on!? @beckylynchwwe has only ever attacked me when my back was turned – that’s some more #BackwardsBullshitBecky. If you and @charlottewwe are smart you’ll consider the score settled, learn this lesson, move on…. and don’t provoke me again."

Becky Lynch was a guest on Edge and Christian’s podcast last week. She spoke about how even now she is not “the chosen one” by WWE brass.

“No matter how much things change, they stay the same,” Lynch said on the show. “I’m the champ and I’m still not on those posters. So there is that, there is that I’m still not completely the face of the company no matter how much I do, no matter how much interest I’m drumming up, I’m still not the chosen one and that’s fine because that gives me more fuel for the fire.”