PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Says She’ll Be Champion Again Someday

Kemo
12-21-2018, 12:55 AM
Carmella won the first two women’s Money in the Bank matches in 2017. She cashed-in the briefcase the Tuesday after WrestleMania and defeated Charlotte Flair to win the title. ‘Mella then went on to defend the title 3x on WWE programming within a 131-day reign.

She spoke to Metro UK about possibly being champion again someday.

“I will become champion again,” Carmella said. “That’s for sure, but right now everyone has their moment and then you get back into the mix. I’m not in any rush, when it happens it’ll happen.”

As for what Carmella is up to now, however, she’s happy in her role with R-Truth. The tandem recently won the Mixed Match Challenge and earned the last entrance into their respective Royal Rumbles.

“I didn’t know (R-Truth) that well before we started this whole thing but he’s such an easygoing guy,” Carmella said. “It’s been really fun getting to know him, and honestly, how you see us on TV is how we are in real life. We finish each other’s sentences, we’re so silly and we have turned into such good friends. I feel super lucky, he’s a great, great guy and he’s not afraid to make a fool out of himself and have a good time.”