PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Talks Being ‘The Best Wrestler on The Planet’

Kemo
12-24-2018, 12:41 AM
WWE Champion Daniel Bryan recently appeared in WWE’s YouTube series entitled WWE: Day Of. The filming took place the day of the TLC PPV and Bryan was discussing his opponent in AJ Styles amongst other topics.

Towards the end of the interview Bryan started talking about his return to in-ring competition and how he is seemingly returning to his former glory. Bryan stated that “It’s interesting, there was a period when I was on the independent scene. Probably about 2007/2008 where I literally felt like there was not a better wrestler than me on the planet. And, there were guys who were better at certain things. Sure, but overall there was nobody better on the planet. And now I’m getting back to that point.”

Bryan also discussed how AJ Styles was possibly the ‘best’ when he was out injured. Bryan stated “when I was out I looked at AJ Styles. I looked at AJ Styles and thought ‘he might be the best wrestler on the planet.’ I don’t feel like that anymore. I don’t feel like AJ Styles can touch me.” Bryan also made some rather interesting comments on the independent scene and Japan in particular, saying that “I don’t feel like all the people who get hype on the internet, over in Japan or anywhere else on the independents…I don’t feel like they can touch me. There’s nobody who is better than the New Daniel Bryan.”

Check out the interview below:

P71ZaU8hgio