PDA

View Full Version : Mustafa Ali Talks About Pinning Daniel Bryan, Move To SmackDown Live

Kemo
12-24-2018, 05:23 PM
In a recent WWE Day Of video released online, Mustafa Ali talks about his recent win over Daniel Bryan in a tag team match where he pinned him on SmackDown on 18 December.

Ali took on the team of Andrade “Cien” Almas and Daniel Bryan while teaming up with AJ Styles. His team won the match when he pinned the WWE Champion after delivering the 054. The win was talked about by the WWE Universe and was a well received move.

2aF3YU6kbK4

“I’m teaming with AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan and ‘Cien’ Almas, I’m just waiting to wake up. One week you’re facing Daniel Bryan and next week you’re teaming with AJ Styles. You’re in the ring with the best in the world. Part of me wants to tell myself they don’t just put anybody in the ring with them.”

“I obviously want to be as good as them and I feel like I can be and I can hang with them. Trying not to make it bigger than it is. This is still a very cool moment for me. I’ve watched those guys, in particular Bryan and AJ. I’ve watched them my entire life, my entire career. Even on the independent scene, they were stars. Here they are stars and now my name is next to theirs.”

As it was known recently that Ali has moved to SmackDown Live, however, he also said that he will always rep 205 Live and it will be in his heart because that’s where he started out in the WWE.

“I will always rep 205 Live. I will always support 205 Live. I will always be the heart of 205 Live. I will always be watching because you will never know when the heart of 205 Live will beat again.”