PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins On The Key To His Success In Pro Wrestling

Kemo
12-30-2018, 03:06 AM
With Roman Reigns taking time off due to his battle with leukemia, Seth Rollins has taken his position as the frontman for WWE and the former World Champion has been doing a lot of media rounds in recent months.

He recently appeared on WXYZ-TV Detroit in order to promote the Raw tapings for the New Year’s episode and during the interview, the former Intercontinental Champion discussed a number of things.

Seth mentioned how next year is his 15th year in the wrestling business and when the host asked about the key that has gotten him to this point, the Architect attributed his success to a combination of things:

“it’s a combination of a lot of things but I think hard work, trying to be consistent and relying on people understanding that it’s not just about you [is important]. Obviously, it’s an individual sport but at the end of the day you don’t get the opportunities without the people around you kind of lifting you up and helping you out. So understanding that and having some gratitude goes a long way”

The former Champion also discussed the upcoming WrestleMania event and as someone who has missed the show due to injuries before, he said that he is just happy to be on the card this year:

“It’s crazy man I’m just happy [and] fortunate to be on the card hopefully this year. I’ve gone [on to] miss WrestleMania due to injury before and it’s such a huge event it’s amazing. So anytime I can get an opportunity just to be on that show in that Stadium it’s a pleasure for me”

Jy9rh46uZWI