PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Comments On Brock Lesnar’s WWE Contract Negotiations

Kemo
12-31-2018, 06:19 AM
Dana White commented on Brock Lesnar’s ability to negotiate between WWE and UFC recently. The UFC President made the comments during the post-fight press conference from UFC 232.

White was asked if Brock Lesnar is still in the title picture in UFC’s heavyweight division.

“So, we were talking about it (Lesnar coming back) and then he ended up signing a new deal with WWE,” White said.

Then Dana White commented on what he believes has been taking place between Brock Lesnar and WWE during recent contract negotiations.

“What I think happens is, he’s in a very unique position because he can play this thing between UFC and WWE,” White continued. “They get right down to the wire and I think Vince (McMahon) throws so much money at him that he says ‘Alright, I’ll do it again’ because (the UFC) is here for him no matter what. When he’s ready, he can come in here and fight and he’s going to make a s**t load of money here too. So, it makes sense, I’m assuming that’s what’s going on.”

White continued to say he won’t be waiting for Lesnar in terms of his match-making moving forward specifically concerning Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier. Lesnar confronted Cormier inside the octagon after the UFC heavyweight champion was his last fight. Similarly, Jones called out Lesnar after his UFC 214 victory but instead called out Cormier after his win over Alexander Gustafsson on Saturday.

Will
12-31-2018, 06:29 PM
Brock has the weirdest contract freedoms in the history of the ufc and wwe.

Kemo
12-31-2018, 08:05 PM
Brock has the weirdest contract freedoms in the history of the ufc and wwe.

Too many suckers want to give their money to see a circus freak. I wish he'd just go back to his farm and never be heard from again.