PDA

View Full Version : Zelina Vega Shoots Down Rumor

Kemo
01-03-2019, 03:41 PM
There appear to be some rumors going around suggesting that SmackDown Live star Zelina Vega is dealing with an injury. More specifically, a concussion. Vega took to Twitter to shut those reports down:

“Guys.. this is exactly why you should take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt: I am not concussed, I am very healthy. See you all tonight on #SmackdownLive !”

These reports were likely going around considering the history Vega has with concussions. This past November, Vega missed an episode of SmackDown Live due to a concussion. The injury was sustained during the WWE’s first-ever all-female pay-per-view, Evolution. Vega hit the floor harder than expected after being eliminated from a Battle Royal by Nia Jax.

She has since recovered, however, and remains at the side of former NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas.
Vega and Black

For those of you who missed it, Vega and current NXT star Aleister Black were recently married. Details regarding where and when the ceremony happened have not been made available. Vega was previously dating former WWE Cruiserweight Austin Aries. However, she has since acknowledged their relationship has ended and she no longer wishes to be associated with him.

She had this to say about her relationship with Aries in a Tweet that has since been deleted:

“I am going to say this once: We (Vega and Aries) are NOT together and have not been together for a very long time. We were certainly NEVER married or engaged. I’ve moved on a long time ago and do not wish to be associated with him.”