PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Returning To RAW Monday

Kemo
01-05-2019, 03:37 AM
Earlier this week the sad news broke that WWE Hall Of Famer “Mean” Gene Okerlund passed away at 76. Okerlund was reportedly dealing with several health issues. He was put in a nursing home after suffering a bad fall and breaking some ribs. After having trouble breathing he was hospitalized in Florida and later passed with his wife by his side early Wednesday morning.

The professional wrestling world has been mourning the loss of, arguably, the greatest ring announcer in the history of the industry. One of those mourners being Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan. Yesterday, Hogan took to Twitter to offer some thoughts on Okerlund’s recent passing. Here’s what he had to say:

The best partner I ever had. We never rehearsed or did anything scripted from a writer. Gene would ask me “hey big man what do u want to do?” I would always answer “just follow you brother” and it worked from 1980 – 2017. RIP my brother HH

— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) January 3, 2019

Now, it looks like Hogan will be making his return to WWE TV next week. WWE announced on Twitter that Hogan will return Monday to help honor Okerlund on RAW:

BREAKING: @HulkHogan will return to #Raw THIS MONDAY to honor the late, great @WWE Hall of Famer "Mean" Gene Okerlund!

— WWE (@WWE) January 4, 2019

This will be Hogan’s first appearance on WWE TV since serving as the host of WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia this past November. Hogan only made a brief appearance to kick off the show, where he cut a promo.