PDA

View Full Version : Lacey Evans Wrestles Her Final NXT Match

Kemo
01-07-2019, 01:34 PM
The Lady of NXT is about to become the Lady of the WWE main roster. Lacey Evans was recently announced as one of several call-ups expected on the main roster shortly. She wrestled her last match in NXT this weekend at a house show in Durham.

The 5ft 8 former member of the US Marine Corps began training in 2014 and was offered a WWE contract in 2016. In 2017, ESPN did a piece on the up and coming prospect. Evans told ESPN she is motivated to succeed because she came from a home which had little.

“I had nothing, I come from nothing, but I am something and I will continue to be something,” Evans said in reference to coming from a home torn by drug and alcohol abuse.

“The way that I’ve been raised and the things I’ve had to do has given me grit that is unmatchable unless you were beside me. I don’t give up, I go down fighting in everything I do — being a mother, being a wife, being a wrestler, being a Marine, being a sister. I wouldn’t want to get in the ring with me, I can promise you that.”

Evans also recently commented on the Priscilla Kelly viral tampon spot which has been making the rounds on social media recently.

The audacity….

But that's why I am here. To show women the right way to conduct themselves. Regardless of the time of the month #NoMoreNasties

— Lady of NXT (@LaceyEvansWWE) January 6, 2019

She also commented recently on what it’s like traveling with UK Women’s champion, Rhea Ripley.

Sitting next to @RheaRipley_WWE and hearing that terrible screaming music through her headphones…. never again? #ClasslessLastTour

— Lady of NXT (@LaceyEvansWWE) January 5, 2019