PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Shares Interesting Comments, Total Bellas Receive New Cast Member

Kemo
01-08-2019, 03:35 PM
– Former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella had fans talking after she tweeted out the following comments on her come-up in WWE:

“•not blonde
•didn’t come from a legacy
•was the LAST overall draft pick
•not one of the 4 horsewomen
•no famous parents
•didn’t parachute from another sport

I’ve been overlooked and underestimated since day one. But I’m out here doing the damn thing! PERIODDDTTTT!”

– Total Bellas Receive New Cast Member

Nikki Bella, who stars and serves as Executive Producers of E!’s Total Bellas, announced on her official Instagram account that a new member of the family will be focused on this season. The fourth season of E! reality series Total Bellas will debut on 1/13/19.

That new member will be Maya Laurinaitis. It was noted in the post made by Nikki that Laurinaitis will be joining the show as she attempts to start her career in modeling. For those who may not know, Maya is the daughter of John Laurinaitis, who is married to The Bella Twins’ mother.

Nikki wrote, “The countdown begins! Next Sunday is the season premiere of @totalbellas. Welcome my sister @mayalaurinaitis to the new season. It’ll be fun to watch her as she aspires to model (omg this photo!) and have hopes to be a WWE Superstar one day. (If @mrjohnlaurinaitis let’s her lol).”

https://instagram.fbna1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/vp/86f70224e152dba382bd265760e0df2a/5CCCEB00/t51.2885-15/e35/47689778_661788740903244_49797435659524602_n.jpg?_ nc_ht=instagram.fbna1-2.fna.fbcdn.net