PDA

View Full Version : Carmella And Sonya Deville Exchange Heated Words Via Social Media

Kemo
01-15-2019, 03:15 PM
With their matchup imminently taking place on Tuesday’s SmackDown Live, WWE Superstars Carmella and Sonya Deville have been trading barbs with one another in anticipation of their clash.

It started harmlessly enough, as Sonya Deville said:

“Man I’m sorry I just ain’t gettin beat out by a dance break #embarrassing”

Carmella would respond with a list of her WWE accomplishments. This, however, was an opportunity for Deville to try and get a knock at the former Women’s Champion, as she highlighted James Ellsworth as a contributing factor to the majority of her accomplishments:

“”I set out to let men fight my battles for me too” -said no one ever #Ellsworth So sit down before I rip that fake hair out your damn head”

This then set off a hostile train reaction between the two women as Carmella responded with:

“Says the chick who got eliminated by her “day one” at #WWEEvolution. Why don’t you put your hair up and square up with me this Tuesday on #SDLive? Unless you’re gonna be too embarrassed when you lose to the chick with the dance breaks..”

WWE followed their exchange with an announcement that Carmella and Sonya Deville would have the opportunity to settle their differences on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live.