PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Says He’s “On Hiatus From WWE”

Kemo
01-27-2019, 07:18 PM
Dolph Ziggler hasn’t been on Raw since he lost a steel cage match to Drew McIntyre on the 12/28 show. He has been wrestling on WWE live events, however, usually wrestling against Finn Balor and Drew McIntyre in triple threat matches. His last match at a live event was on 1/20.

According to comments he made to reporter Chris Van Vliet, however, Ziggler is on hiatus from WWE. He specifically stated he will not be in the Royal Rumble match.

“Technically I am still under contract, yes, but I am not scheduled to be at the Royal Rumble.,” Ziggler said. “For now I am on a hiatus with WWE. It took me like 10 years to get a weekend off and this is it. So we’ll see where it goes from here. Like I said we have a handshake agreement which is different from what’s on paper. I’ve given everything and we’ll see if there is more for me to give, I’ll be happy to be a part of it.”

Ziggler also commented on possibly signing with the new promotion, All Elite Wrestling.

“I wouldn’t say I would be the next big signing, I’d say I would be the big signing I would have to say. But I have some other things going on at the moment but that should always be an option for anybody especially someone like me who has been around for a long time and as Drew McIntyre says, maybe I was riding his coattails and I gotta get the hell out of here. So you never know. I think it would be great, I think it would be a great addition to that company which seems to be for true wrestlers who love the sport and the business. It’s a great idea.”

You can watch the full interview below:

U3EDiyyGLeQ