PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wyatt’s Advice To Young Talent: “F*** What Anyone Thinks Of You”

Kemo
01-31-2019, 12:55 AM
Bray Wyatt has some advice for the up and coming athletes looking to advance themselves in the world of professional wrestling.

Wyatt is coming up on 10 years since making his debut in former WWE developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling. It has been a long road for the third generation performer. The former WWE Champion has learned a lot along the way and is imparting his wisdom on the next generation.

In a message posted on Instagram, Wyatt advised young talent to ignore what others think of them. “I remember what it’s like for everyone on the planet to think you are the most amazing new thing they have ever seen,” he said. “I remember even more the feeling of everyone turning on you. Saying you are a one hit wonder, overrated, boring.”

He continued, “Every time my life is screwed up I find my genius. My calling to this world. To all those up and coming, f**k what anyone thinks of you. The greatest satisfaction is showing up more ready than anyone thought you’d ever be. Revenge is a confession…..”

Bray Wyatt has been out of action for the past several months. He and former tag team partner “Woken” Matt Hardy went their separate ways last summer. Over the weekend, a fan on Twitter asked when he will be returning to WWE. He replied, “almost time.”

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/72003fab8b6cd3f87cfe91a82656c58e/5CFC456C/t51.2885-15/e35/49933923_2254983261424562_3138945943967517499_n.jp g?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com