PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Would Love To Wrestle WWE Star In Mask vs. Hair Match

Kemo
01-31-2019, 01:02 AM
In the past, WWE Champion Daniel Bryan has made it known that he’s a big fan of the product and stars that come from 205 Live, which is the all cruiserweight show under the WWE banner.

It all started when he did color commentating for the Cruiserweight Classic on the WWE Network before WWE decided to bring back the cruiserweight division and launch 205 Live.

In fact, Mustafa Ali has stated that Bryan was a big supporter of his and partly a reason why WWE officials decided to move him from 205 Live to SmackDown Live.

Bryan, who is slated to make his next title defense at the Elimination Chamber PPV event, talked about how he would like to take part in a special match against 205 Live superstar Gran Metalik while doing a recent interview with Yahoo Sports.

“I want to wrestle the best guys on the planet,” said Bryan. “Some of those best guys are on ‘205 Live.’ We have Gran Metalik here and he’s one of the best luchadors in the world and he’s on that show. Man, would I love to wrestle that guy in a mask vs. hair match. That’s sometimes where my passion gets ahead of me.”

QeSFcwme2t0