PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Discusses Which Main Roster Brand He Will Feature On

Kemo
02-25-2019, 03:23 PM
In case you somehow missed it, last week saw a number of NXT’s top Superstars make their main roster debuts. Tomasso Ciampa, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargano, and Ricochet would all appear on Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live.

To celebrate the achievement, over 60 of Ricochet’s friends and family held a surprise party for former-NXT North American Champion.

WPSD Local 6 was on hand to cover the event, interviewing Ricochet in the process. During the conversation, Ricochet would comment on which brand he would subsequently be featured on.

“I will be on RAW and SmackDown going forward,” he said. “At least until after ‘Mania. After ‘Mania, it’s gonna be one or the other. I’m assuming, I don’t know. But that’s what I’m assuming. But yes, going forward, I am now an official member of RAW and/or SmackDown.”

Reflecting on the past week, Ricochet was clearly touched by the party held in his honor.

“This [surprise party] was beyond amazing,” Mann said. “It was awesome. I got to see family, friends, people I haven’t seen in a long time. I was honestly surprised when I walked in, this was great. It just makes you happy to see that many people care. Whether it is close friends you have known since you were three years old or people maybe you have never met, it is just cool that you can inspire so many people. Doesn’t matter where you are from, you can live your dream.”