PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Wants Nothing But “Happiness” For John Cena

Kemo
02-26-2019, 04:33 PM
Despite a pretty public, and well publicised, break up with her former partner, John Cena, Nikki Bella continues to wish him nothing but the best.

Speaking with Hollywood Life, Nikki Bella addressed a number of topics. These ranged from John Cena and winning a ‘Best Actress In A Reality Series’ award for ‘Total Bellas.’

When asked how she would feel if she were to find out that John Cena was officially dating someone else, Nikki Bella responded with a graceful answer — one that hinted towards a future that could perhaps, one day, see them together once more.

“I always say that I would be OK [to see John with a new girlfriend], but I think no matter what, it’s always hard to see someone that you loved for so long be with someone else, but I honestly only care about his happiness. I just hope whoever that person is makes him the happiest man on earth because that’s what he deserves. You never know with the future, right? Sometimes people get back together, sometimes they don’t. I guess one day at a time.”

The couple began dating in 2012 before announcing their separation last year. John Cena famously proposed to Nikki Bella in the middle of the ring at WrestleMania 33 after the two came out victorious over The Miz and Maryse in a tag team match. They were originally scheduled to be wed on May 5th 2018 prior to breaking up.