PDA

View Full Version : Fandango Hopes To Have More Serious Matches When He Makes WWE Return

Kemo
03-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Fandango continues to make progress towards a return to in-ring action after suffering a shoulder injury back in July that originally expected for him to be out of action for around 6 months. The timeframe for his return was at the end of 2018.

WWE’s Performance Center YouTube channel recently released this video with Fandango where he talked about what he hopes to do in 2019 as he has yet to return to WWE TV.

Although over the past few years Fandango’s time with WWE has been more comedy alongside his tag partner, Tyler Breeze, with their Fashion Files being such a hit with fans, the SmackDown star hopes to have a more serious role and matches when he makes his return.

“2019, I was watching some of my old matches, and I like doing the comedy stuff in the ring, but I think I’d like to have some more serious matches. I’m proud of a lot of the cool vignettes we’ve done, promos, and being able to show personality. Something I didn’t have a lot of 10 or 15 years ago when I was wrestling because I was intimidated by the camera.”

Fandango would add that he didn’t know who he was in terms of personality and being able to come out of your shell and letting your guard down in front of the camera is something that took him a while to overcome.

kSMEHhKM7m4