PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Believes She’s Arguably Most Hated Character Right Now In WWE

Kemo
03-10-2019, 08:30 PM
Former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair got fans talking after making some interesting comments while conducting a recent interview with Austin Chronicle.

This is where she made it known that in her mind, he’s arguably the most hated character currently in WWE.

“I want to say its hit me, but it hasn’t yet,” she said. “Just the fact that the women are the hottest topic right now, and I’m arguably the most hated superstar at the moment — is exciting. I sometimes sit there thinking, man, how hectic it was getting used to the schedule and being on RAW and SmackDown, and just thinking, ‘Wow, I made it. I’m on the main roster’, and now to think where I am, it’s been an incredible journey.”

Flair has a big match in store that could be tossed into the record books as part of history. But first, she must share the squared circle alongside fellow champion Becky Lynch when they meet at the Fastlane pay-per-view event from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio on the WWE Network.

If Lynch wins then she’ll join Flair and WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey in a triple threat contest at WrestleMania 35 in April. If Lynch loses then she’s done and Flair will share the spotlight with Rousey. It’s believed that this will serve as the main event of the show.