PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Names Several WWE Stars As Possible WrestleMania Opponents

Kemo
03-12-2019, 08:27 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle has opened up on possible opponents for his farewell match under the WWE banner at WrestleMania 35.

For weeks now, there’s been speculation as to what his future in the pro wrestling holds. During Monday’s episode of RAW in his hometown of Pittsburgh, PA, Angle revealed that fate as he noted that he would compete in his farewell match at WrestleMania 35. He did not announce his opponent at the show.

He would then compete in a singles bout against Apollo Crews that saw the former WWE Champion go over. Following the match, WWE’s YouTube channel released this interview where Angle spoke about his decision to retire as an active competitor and possible names that he could wrestle him in his final match.

“There are a lot names thrown in there. I mean from John Cena, to AJ Styles, to Samoa Joe, to Drew McIntyre, Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley, so you never know who it’s going to be. I just hope that I do win and have a great WrestleMania moment.”

WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium.

xQ7nekyuQ0k