PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Issues Warning To Brock Lesnar

Kemo
03-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Seth Rollins has sent a warning to WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar before they meet next week on an episode of Monday Night RAW.

This is the latest development in building their program to a match that will take place at WrestleMania 35 on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium.

“The Architect” is slated to challenge The Beast” for the strap as one of the main events of the show. Rollins earned this title opportunity when he won this year’s Men’s Royal Rumble match at the pay-per-view event this past January. At that same show, Lesnar successfully retained the Universal Title over Finn Balor.

Rollins took to his official Twitter account to send a warning to Lesnar. He wrote, “Lesnar on #RAW next week….Chicago, I hope you’re down to do the talking for me because I’m ready to do the fighting for all of us. Time to let ‘em know.”

Lesnar will return to the flagship show of the company alongside his advocate Paul Heyman in Chicago, IL at the Allstate Arena. As of this writing, there’s no word yet on any other segments or matches taking place on this show.