PDA

View Full Version : Luke Harper Comments On His Announced Return

Kemo
03-30-2019, 10:02 PM
WWE recently confirmed a number of matches for WrestleMania Axxess and one of the more interesting names included in the star list was Luke Harper.

Harper hasn’t been on TV since his then partner Erick Rowan suffered a biceps injury during last year’s SummerSlam PPV and had to take time off for surgery.

Shortly after being taken off TV, Harper also decided to take care of an injury of his own, and he underwent surgery due to a wrist injury.

While he returned to in-ring competition earlier this month, it was during a Live Event and the company didn’t acknowledge the former Wyatt Family Member’s comeback.

Now it appears that his announced Axxess match against Dominik Dijkaovic will be dubbed as his return bout and commenting on his spot, Harper himself mentioned on Twitter that he will be making his return during WrestleMania weekend:

To all those asking if I retired….

My return to @WWE has been confirmed.

Just tell @MmmGorgeous to stay the hell away from me.

— Luke Harper of WWE (@LukeHarperWWE) March 28, 2019

He later shared a longer statement on the matter and by the looks of it, it appears that going from being a champion on SmackDown to being booked for Axxess is something that has taken a toll on his heart:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D222dJuWsAEC_rz.jpg

At this point, there is no news on when the former Intercontinental Champion will make his on-screen return but it’s likely to happen after WrestleMania.

As we noted before, WWE will be holding a Superstar Shakeup on April 15th and 16th and it would make sense for Luke Haprer to make his return during that time and be assigned to a new brand.