PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch On A Possible Winner Takes All Scenario At WrestleMania

Kemo
03-30-2019, 10:07 PM
Charlotte Flair’s shocking victory over Asuka is still fresh and while there is no solid news on the reason behind it, people have been speculating about it.

One of the top speculations is that the company is planning to unify both the Women’s titles and the triple threat match at WrestleMania will be winner takes all bout.

During a recent interview with CBS Local, ‘The Man’ Becky Lynch was asked about a scenario where one woman walks out with both the titles and Lynch said that if anyone’s going to do that, it should be her:

“If anyone’s going to do that, that should be me. That will be me. That sounds spectacular. And I would like to be able to defend both of them. Be the first-ever women’s champ champ. I think that sounds pretty freakin’ fantastic.”

The former Champion was also asked about being the main event and closing the show in a WrestleMania with such a stacked card.

Answering it, The former NXT Star also acknowledged that this card featuring matches like Kurt Angle’s farewell bout, Batista vs Triple H and Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar is absolutely stacked to the brim.

Though continuing on the topic, the SmackDown Star said that she has been obsessing about this her entire life and she believes that this blow off is perfect.

Apart from this, Becky Lynch also revealed that she hasn’t heard about a special WrestleMania entrance for her and discussed SmackDown being labelled as the B Show.