PDA

View Full Version : Natalya Says That Ronda Rousey Is “Willing To Take Risks”

Kemo
03-30-2019, 10:17 PM
WWE Superstar Natalya recently appeared on the Busted Open Radio show and discussed a variety of topics. The WWE veteran talked about Ronda Rousey and her willingness to “take risks” to make fans care about her character.

Natalya stated that “the thing about Ronda is that she has definitely put in the work. I like the fact that she is willing to take risks. She’s part of this WrestleMania main event for several reasons. One of those reasons is she’s willing to make people hate her to get people interested and watching the show.”

The Hart Family member elaborated further, saying that “you look at some of our most pivotal and polarizing characters in WWE. If everybody in the locker room was getting along, if Charlotte liked Becky, and Becky liked Charlotte, if everybody was just friends, would you pay to see that in the main event?”

Natalya also revealed what the RAW Women’s Champion had discussed with her recently. “Ronda said to me the other day, ‘I don’t care if people hate me, I don’t care if people like me. I want to help change this industry. I want to get everybody wanting to see this WrestleMania main event.'”

Ronda Rousey is set to defend her Championship in the WrestleMania main event next Sunday night.