PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey’s Mugshot Photo Following Arrest On WWE RAW

Kemo
04-02-2019, 07:25 PM
Things escalated quickly last night between the 3 competitors set to main event WrestleMania Sunday.

In what is being hailed as one of the best WWE segments in ages, police officers were hit, car windows were smashed, and all 3 Superstars were put in handcuffs and arrested.

Rousey is the first of the 3 to comment on what happened last night. The RAW Women’s Champion wasted little time publishing her mug shot.

As of this writing, neither Becky nor Charlotte have posted on social media following their arrests during RAW.

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2ee7d5373d50addcdd0249df62a2d05c/5D4108DB/t51.2885-15/e35/52352445_571586846662203_5058281823094000140_n.jpg ?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

"Just got out of jail, and all I got was this same lame mugshot @beckylynchwwe got from Atlanta"

Last night’s segment featuring Rousey, Lynch, and Flair is being praised by several wrestling personalities. The 3 teamed together against the Riott Squad and were not allowed to betray their partners until the match was over or else lose their spot in Sunday’s main event.

One of the best post match brawls I’ve ever seen on #Raw @RondaRousey @MsCharlotteWWE @BeckyLynchWWE killed it!

See you in #NYC/#NJ …

— Jim Ross (@JRsBBQ) April 2, 2019

After she made Liv Morgan tap to an armbar, Rousey promptly punched Charlotte Flair in the face as soon as the bell rang to end the match. Security and police were called in to separate them but that proved to be a difficult task.

Big E made a request of the media when covering these events:

I hope the news outlets post their mugshots & not pics of them as smiling, upstanding members of society.

— Florida Man (@WWEBigE) April 2, 2019

Yg49e7oB4lQ