PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins On Dean Ambrose’s WWE Departure: “This Place Can Be Frustrating”

Kemo
04-04-2019, 01:14 AM
Former WWE Champion Seth Rollins did a recent interview with Cathy Kelley for WWE.com where he talked about a wide range of topics that include the impending departure of Dean Ambrose.

Ambrose will be departing from the WWE at the end of April as he has decided to not sign a new contract with the company. WWE officials offered him a five-year contract that was more than seven figures per year, but Ambrose turned it down.

Rollins started out by stating, “It breaks my heart. I get it. I understand this place can be frustrating.” He would continue by bringing up how Ambrose has been wrestling for several years and sometimes you just need to step away and take care of yourself. He wishes him luck in what he wants to do next. Rollins brought up how Ambrose marches to the beat of his own drum and that he knows how he feels about his creativity.

“Sometimes when it pulls him in a different direction, that’s just how he’s gotta be.” Rollins added that he never thought the three of them (himself, Ambrose, and Roman Reigns) working anywhere else or not being in WWE at the same time.

You can watch the full interview here:

uWqFM385kbc