PDA

View Full Version : FS1 Announces Weekly WWE In-Studio Show

Kemo
04-05-2019, 08:28 PM
FS1 will begin airing a weekly in-studio show dedicated to WWE on Tuesday nights beginning this fall. Triple H appeared on “First Things First” today to break the news.

“To take people deeper into what goes on behind the scenes to being a WWE superstar… I can’t wait for this. If you’re a WWE fan, across the board, this is the show that will be a can’t miss.”

The show is expected to begin airing on Tuesday nights in the fall. Smackdown is expected to move to Friday nights when it moves to Fox in October. The first Smackdown on Fox is expected to be on October 4th, 2019.

“This is something I’ve wanted to happen for a long time,” Triple H said. “I think this is the perfect opportunity for it. A studio show, for us, it kind of, because of the sports entertainment aspect of it, it’s an endless show where you’re talking about the athletic component of it, it’s also an entertainment, where you’re talking about where things are going, the storylines and the characters all of it.”

Triple H would continue to say that he expects this show to be “can’t miss” programming for WWE fans.

“This is going to be one of those shows, that if you’re a WWE fan, across the board, this is the show that will be ‘can’t miss‘ because it’s going to talk about everything you love, in a way you can’t get anywhere else.”