PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Wants WM35 Main Event Winner

Kemo
04-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Alexa Bliss will host WrestleMania 35 tomorrow night but don’t count the former 5x women’s champion (3x RAW, 2x Smackdown) out of the title picture just yet. She spoke to TMZ Sports recently and said she wants the winner of Sunday’s main event.

Bliss said during the interview that she plans on getting back in the ring after WrestleMania, and has her eyes on the winner of the WM35 main event.

“My plan is whoever wins that WrestleMania main event, that’s who I’ve got my eyes on,” Bliss said.

Bliss predicted Charlotte Flair will be the one to come away with both belts tomorrow night.

Bliss wants fans to know she is not injured but rather has been focussing on her “Moment of Bliss” segment. She has been performing on WWE live events just not on television.

“It’s not that I’m injured or that I’m out of the ring,” Bliss said regarding being medically cleared to perform. “I feel great, I’ve been doing live events, just right now I’m really focussed on hosting because I don’t want to go out there and make a fool of myself.”

b0M6sAl6Jvk