PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart’s Assailant Charged With Multiple Counts Of Assault (Mugshot)

Kemo
04-07-2019, 04:34 PM
Last night during the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony, someone jumped the ring and tackled Bret Hart while he was giving the Hart Foundation induction speech. Bret Hart’s assailant has been charged with 2 counts of assault in the 3rd degree and one count of disorderly conduct.

LA Times reporter Arash Markazi was on the scene and live-Tweeted what happened.

I’ve been told Bret Hart’s attacker has been charged with 2 counts of assault in the 3rd degree and disorderly conduct.

— Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) April 7, 2019

During the broadcast of the ceremony on the WWE Network, the screen cut to black shortly after the man grabbed Bret. Bret fell into Natalya and numerous other people jumped the ring after to quell the situation.

Drake Maverick instructed the crowd to ignore the assailant. The crowd then erupted into a big chant for Bret before the Hitman would resume his speech.

WWE released the following statement regarding the incident:

“An over-exuberant fan surpassed our security at ringside and made his way briefly into the ring. The individual has been turned over to the proper authorities.”

Bret Hart’s niece, Natalya, took to Twitter to comment on the situation.

I’m so proud of my uncle @BretHart tonight during our HOF ceremony. Bret is a cancer survivor, a stroke survivor and one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. He didn’t deserve to be attacked or have his moment or my dad’s diminished. We got it back on track. Thank you, guys

— Nattie (@NatbyNature) April 7, 2019

And Davy Boy Smith Jr. posted the assailants mughot:

http://i63.tinypic.com/szudya.jpg

Two WWE tag team champions also took the time to honor the Hart Foundation on Twitter last night:

#HartFoundation#WWEHOF@SashaBanksWWE @NatbyNature @BretHart

— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) April 7, 2019

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3gk6C9WAAAoZ8B.jpg

LionDen
04-07-2019, 05:12 PM
Well he got a nice little beating. lol

Kemo
04-07-2019, 06:07 PM
Well he got a nice little beating. lol

And rightfully so. He's lucky that's all he got.

Travicity
04-07-2019, 09:13 PM
Good