PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Explains Why He Thinks Brock Lesnar Is Winning At WrestleMania

Kemo
04-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Although Chris Jericho is no longer under contract with the WWE as he has signed a deal with AEW (All Elite Wrestling), he’s keeping an eye on the product that the company serves its fans.

Thus, he previewed WrestleMania 35 on his podcast, Talk is Jericho, and gave his picks for some of the matches. One of the top matches on the card is Brock Lesnar defending the Universal Title against Seth Rollins.

In his mind, WWE potentially booking three straight changes in World Title matches has him thinking that Vince McMahon may not do that.

The belief is that Kofi Kingston will beat WWE Champion Daniel Bryan and Becky Lynch beating WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion.

Jericho brought up how he loves Rollins and Lesnar is good with working with smaller talents. Thus, he thinks this is going to be a hard-hitting match and Lesnar will control the majority of the contest.

“I think Seth Rollins has to win, except for one thing." Jericho stated. “I feel really hard pressed to believe that Vince is going to have three World Championship change hands in three consecutive matches. I’m afraid we’re going down the same worm hole we went in last year, as to where Brock is going to sign another deal the morning of WrestleMania. Another few million bucks to stay another couple matches, or maybe he’s staying already, I don’t know. Everything tells me I want Seth Rollins to win, except for I know how the WWE and Vince McMahon books and I’m gonna say Brock is gonna win. Ah! I hate even saying that!”