PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Names WWE Star Who He Thinks Is Better Version Of Himself

Kemo
04-07-2019, 10:06 PM
Jeff Hardy has achieved many goals throughout his career in the pro wrestling business. Whether that be personal accomplishments or titles, Hardy will go down as one of the most popular stars in the history of wrestling.

The former WWE Champion recently spoke with Gorilla Position to promote WrestleMania 35 where he talked about a wide range of topics. During the interview, he was asked about giving any advice to WWE stars about the high risks they take.

This is where he would talk about how he has a ton of respect for SmackDown star Mustafa Ali and how he thinks he’s the next version of himself but better.

“Not really any at all. I’m just like, ‘Keep doing what you do’ because watching him [Mustafa Ali] in 205 Live and just even recently, Daniel Bryan, [Mustafa Ali] did a 450 off the apron and I said, ‘Have you ever done that before?’ He said, ‘Yeah I did it one time in 205’. I said how do you do that? It was just so insane.”

“The stuff they do, and it’s like they keep raising the bar somehow, but yeah, he’s one of my favorite wrestlers right now.” Jeff said of Ali. “When people ask me, ‘Who’s the next kind of Jeff Hardy?’ He’s by far…. He’s the first Mustafa Ali, but he’s way better than I was at what he’s doing. I mean I never did anything that insane, and he’s incredible.”

Hardy is slated to compete in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35.

8BSQq9xue20