PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Explains What He Thinks Fans Take For Granted

Kemo
04-10-2019, 04:33 AM
With such a big event like WrestleMania 35, WWE sets up various WWE stars to do interviews to promote the big event. That includes newly-crowned WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins as he spoke with Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated.

Rollins was able to get back on top of the RAW brand when he beat Brock Lesnar to win the Universal Title in the opening match of the main card of the show.

Rollins spoke about a wide range of topics during this interview including putting on great matches at events, which brought up him being asked if he viewed himself as the best in the world.

“Best in the world?” asked Rollins. “Who knows what that means. But there are only a handful of guys who understand what we do, and doing at my level—as often as often I do—there is probably nobody else. That’s my opinion.”

Rollins also noted that he thinks by having great matches on television or other events, they have been overlooked because he always puts on good matches when he steps into the ring. Thus, he thinks fans might be taking that for granted.

“I’ve gone out and had great matches the past couple years that people have taken it for granted, to the point where a great match on Monday night doesn’t even get a sneeze because I do it so regularly. I just don’t think there’s anybody else out there that has as many incredible matches, with different opponents and different styles, as I do. I don’t think anybody’s resume’ can speak as loud as mine can, so I have no problem calling myself the best performer in the entire world.”