PDA

View Full Version : Drake Maverick Manages EC3 During Dark Match

Kemo
04-10-2019, 11:28 PM
EC3 could be the latest WWE Superstar to get a manager. In a match which took place before last night’s Smackdown got underway, Drake Maverick performed as EC3’s manager in a match against Luke Harper.

Several people on social media have posted video of EC3’s match against Harper and his new pairing with the 205 Live General Manager:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3v9xD8W0AEhw2k.jpg

Unfortunately for EC3, his pairing with Drake Maverick didn’t result in a win last night. He dropped the dark match to Luke Harper.

It’s been a grind for EC3, who began appearing on the main roster in January. He boasts a 3-3 win/loss record in televised single’s matches. He’s defeated: Dean Ambrose (RAW), Apollo Crews (Main Event), and Tyler Breeze (Main Event). EC3 has been defeated by: Dean Ambrose (RAW), Apollo Crews (Main Event), and Tyler Breeze (Main Event).

EC3 also competed in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 35.

He told media last month that he felt there was still things left for him to do in NXT. Still, EC3 says, he’s where he wants to be.

“What a brand [NXT is], phenomenal talent. I don’t have regrets, but I have, ‘Man I could’ve done… there’s so much more that could’ve been done’, but at the same time, my number was called. This is what I want, this is where I am, this is where I wanna be so, the work prepared me for this.”