PDA

View Full Version : John Cena On Not Feeling The Pressure Of WrestleMania Appearance This Year

Kemo
04-11-2019, 02:07 PM
This year’s WrestleMania was unique in a lot of aspects and one of them was John Cena not being advertised in advance and him having a less prominent role on the show.

While speaking to Sports Illustrated recently, the Leader Of Cenation talked about his segement on the event and how it was the first time in a long while when he didn’t feel the pressure of a WrestleMania appearance.

John claimed that the WrestleMania Sunday was not looming in the back of his head this time and he knew that his appearance would be special because of his experience of watching the show from the crowd last year:

“This is the first time in a long time I haven’t had to focus on a main-event profile segment, There wasn’t that looming WrestleMania Sunday in the back of my mind saying, ‘I have to do this and this is what people pay to see.’ I had a lot of fun watching it from the crowd last year, because I knew that was going to be special, and this year gave me liberty to have even more fun.”

Apart from this, John Cena also discussed his Times Square appearance before WrestleMania where he helped induct 26 kids into WWE’s Circle of Champions during a Make-A-Wish event.