PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Talks Superstar Billy Graham Making Harsh Comments About Him

Kemo
04-14-2019, 08:32 PM
WWE Champion Kofi Kingston recently spoke about a wide range of pro wrestling topics during a recent interview with Newsweek.

During the interview, he talked about the comments made by pro wrestling legend Superstar Billy Graham. Leading up to WrestleMania 35 and even after, Graham made some harsh comments about the longtime WWE star.

Graham made it known that he thought Kingston being in the main event spot was a “joke” and not being thrilled about a “145 pound WWE Champion.” Graham then suggested that Kingston should take steroids to get bigger.

Kingston, who won the WWE Title from Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 35, has responded. As expected, he took the higher grand.

“I’ve heard a few things through the grapevine. Honestly, I haven’t seen them myself. People can say whatever they want. But as long as they turn on the television, they will see me as champion.

That’s really all that matters. And I don’t have a comment about people’s opinions. People are entitled to their own opinion as far as what a WWE Champion should be, but the fact is that I am WWE Champion and that’s a fact. It is what it is.”