PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Hoping To Have A Cool Run As A ‘Good Guy’

Kemo
04-16-2019, 09:30 PM
Carmella has spent the majority of her main roster run as a heel but now that she has turned a face, she is excited to have a run as a ‘good guy’.

The former Women’s Champion recently had an interview with TV Insider to promote the Superstar Shakeup where she talked about a number of different things.

While talking about her character, Carmella first recalled her run as a heel champion last year. She had won the championship by cashing in her Money In The Bank contract at Charlotte Flair during a SmackDown episode in April.

Continuing on the topic, she discussed her pairing with R Truth that has led to a face turn and said that she is excited to hopefully have a good run as a babyface:

“I did all these amazing things as champion. Then this stuff with R-Truth happened. It’s been really cool. I completely changed my character. People like me now, which is so crazy. Who knows what will happen from here. I’m just excited to have hopefully a cool run as a good guy. We’ll see what happens.”

Apart from this, Carmella also talked about possibly moving to Monday Night Raw during Superstar Shakeup after being a part of SmackDown Live since the reintroduction of the Brand Split.

Though after this week’s episode of Raw, we know that this won’t be the case and the former Champion is staying in the Blue Roster.