PDA

View Full Version : Kofi Kingston Reveals He Hasn’t Watched His WrestleMania Match Yet

Kemo
04-16-2019, 09:32 PM
Kofi Kingston has been part of an incredible journey in the past couple months and it culminated with him winning the WWE Championship by defeating Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 35.

However, during a recent promotional interview with USA Today for the Superstar Shakeup, the new champion revealed that he hasn’t watched his WrestleMania match yet.

Kofi was asked if he has watched the bout, and answering the question, the New Day Member revealed that he has seen some clips but not the full fight:

“I have not, I’ve seen clips of the pinfall, but the whole match in and of itself I haven’t had the time really to sit down. I don’t normally like watching myself perform, you know, but I think this is one that I’m going to have to watch back for sure.”

Continuing on the topic, Kingston also talked about the overwhelming response he has received on his championship win, revealing that it took him three days to get through all of his phone messages.

According to him, he had 150 different text messages from people and he hasn’t been able to get to the bottom of his Twitter timeline because everybody is flooding it with compliments and good luck messages.

So far we don’t know who Kofi Kingston will be facing in his first feud after becoming the champion and it’d be interesting to see if Superstar Shakeup provides us with a surprise opponent for his first rivalry.